Now, that you have decided to begin on your high-protein, high-fat and low-carb diet, you should start off with the ketogenic diet. You should prefer Keto over the others because it will help in rapid weight loss and is also beneficial for your overall health. This diet has become very popular in today’s generation. However, preparing the Keto diet plan all by yourself can prove to be extremely tiring. It can be tough too. Not many people are accustomed to this kind of diet. Since you will be preparing a high-fat diet, you may need the help of a dietician.
Keto Foods Meal Plan
You may make certain mistakes at the beginning, but eventually, you will get expertise in it. If you follow this Keto food meal plan on a regular basis, you can effectively be benefitted from it. You should make sure to follow this meal plan for seven days.
- For your diet, you can prepare an omelette of spinach, mushroom and feta. You can as well include the Keto coffee in your breakfast. You can prepare the Keto coffee by adding fats to it. This breakfast is a rich source of proteins and fats which are healthy. They are also effective for reducing your cravings.
- Another thing that you can try is whole milk and unsweetened yogurt mixed with full-fat sour cream. For taste, you can add walnuts, chia seeds, raspberries etc.
- Salmon is a great source of healthy fats and broccoli is rich in fibers and low in carbs. Thus, for lunch you can have overbaked salmon and broccoli.
- A salad would also help. You can prepare the salad using bacon free of nitrate, cheesy, spicy pumpkin seeds, avocado, grape tomatoes and more on. For adding extra flavors, you can include ranch or blue cheese.
- Chicken is a great source of protein. Make sure that you prepare your lunch by including the grilled chicken and ham along with some cheese. You can prepare a salad using grape tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower etc. Also ensure to include walnuts, guacamole, avocado and hard-boiled eggs. Sprinkle some ranch for added taste.
- Your dinner should be rich in protein and keep you full. You should include some Caesar salad and Romaine lettuce. Also, make sure to include Parmesan, chicken breast and bacon. You can put up some olive oil and cheese to add the fats.
- Sautee some onions with the grass-fed beef. Put some low carbohydrate tomato sauce in the dish for enhanced taste. You can serve this with some zucchini noodles sauteed with olive oil. This will only help to increase the fat content of your food.
- Grilled chicken with squash, eggplants, and zucchini can be an ideal dinner when on keto diet. Make sure you include some tomatoes that are sauteed in olive oil with garlic. You can add some coconut cream or heavy cream for the improved taste.
As far as snacks are concerned, cucumbers with cheese would work fine as per dieticians. This is because cucumber is a vegetable low in carbohydrate.